NZ BUSH RELAXANT
A short description of the classical, traditional and homoeopathic uses of the herbs contained in Self Heal's New Zealand Bush Relaxant.
COMPOSITION: Each 5ml contains:
KAWAKAWA (Pepper-Tree) Macropiper excelsum
- 8mg - Soothes the digestive system, kidneys, bowel, bladder and skin. Detoxifies the blood. Aids the salivary glands and gums. Supports joint mobility.
MATAI Prumnopitys taxifolia
- 2mg - Assists the skin's natural barrier. Soothes the respiratory, reproductive and digestive systems.
MANAWA (Mangrove) Avicennia marina
- 7mg - Not commonly used traditionally. Homoeopathically induces relaxation and sense of well-being.
PUKA Meryta sinclairii
- 4mg - Tonic. Supports the reproductive and digestive systems and the bladder. ( Not widely used traditionally due to its rarity.
KAURI Agathis australis
- 1.5mg -. Grounding. Homoeopathically strengthens mind and body to deal with destructive energies. Aids normal eye and skin health.
TAWA Beilschmiedia tawa
- 0.5mg - Aids the digestive and respiratory systems. Soothes the skin.
TARAIRE Beilschmiedia tarairi
- 3mg - Not commonly used traditionally. Homoeopathically relieves vivid and disturbing dreams states. Soothes menstruation.
TARATA (Lemonwood) Pittosporum eugenioides
- 4mg - May be used as a throat and mouthwash. Cleans the breath. May be put into a bath for joint and muscle comfort.
TANEKAHA (Celery pine) Phyllocladus trichomanoides
- 3mg - Aids normal liver function. Suppoerts the general constitution. Aids the digestive system especially the stomach and bowel by soothing motility.
A homoeopathically potentised herbal formula available in sizes: 500ml, 200ml, 100ml, 50ml and 25ml.
As a result this brings on a sense of well-being.
In a base of 40% alcohol and 60% purified water
|Home|Shopping|Contents|Courses|Suzanne Aubert|Swedish Bitters|Bush Bitters|Specific Formulas|Bush Relaxant|NZ Herbs|
|Iridology|Repertory|NZ Bush Herbal Course|Feedback Form|Order Form|Email|